In our specialised courses, like the last one in Berlin, the hands-on experiences are pivotal in bridging the gap between theory and practice, giving participants a deeper understanding of the subject matter. In the last course of RF for Accelerators, the hands-on approach further solidified the understanding of radiofrequency principles and demonstrated the importance of practical skills in scientific exploration.
The engagement of the professionals behind the hands-on is remarkable; that is why we wanted to thank them.
The CERN Accelerator School Course on Radiofrequency in Berlin has undoubtedly left an indelible mark on the participants and the field of accelerator science. We extend our heartfelt congratulations to all the participants and express our sincere appreciation to everyone who contributed to this event's success.
Let us continue to foster international cooperation, celebrate diversity, and push the boundaries of scientific knowledge.
In the pictures, you can see only a part of the team of the hands-on, here is a completed list.
🔥 RF measurements
– Piotr Kowina, Christine Vollinger, Manfred Wendt
– Michele Bozzolan, Heiko Damerau, Nuria Catalan Lasheras, Alexey Lyapin, Andrea Mostacci, Yegor Tamashevich, benjamin woolley
– Nicoleta Baboi, Sosoho-abasi Udongwo
– Hans-Walter Glock, Axel Neumann, Rahul Singh, Christine Vollinger, Manfred Wendt
– Patrick Krkotić, Michela Neroni, Hikmet BURSALI, Shahnam Gorgi Zadeh
– Simon Albright, Alexandre Lasheen,
– Fabian Batsch, Giulia Papotti, Danilo Quartullo, Helga Timko, Konstantinos Iliakis, Oleksandr Naumenko, Leandro Intelisano, Birk Emil Karlsen-Baeck, Ivan Karpov, Alice Vanel, Michalis Zampetakis