Frequently Asked Questions - Application procedure

How do I apply to attend a school?

For each school there is a webpage on this site, where you will find a link to the Indico system that is used to manage each school. If you follow this link you will find a further link to an online registration form. In order to submit this you will need to provide a CV and a letter of reference. These documents will be used to assess your suitability for the course that you are applying for.

We often get more applications than we have places, so it is strongly recommended to apply as early as possible.

What information should be in letter of reference?

You should ask your supervisor, or someone else who knows your professional situation, to write a letter in support of your application. This should include a short summary of your recent professional history and should make a case for why you should attend this particular school.

What should I do if I have to cancel an accepted application?

Please contact the CAS secretariat as soon as possible. If the cancellation is due to medical reasons, a full reimbursement can be made if medical documents are provided. If the cancellation is due to other reasons, a partial reimbursement may be possible, depending on a number of factors.

You are here